What are the names of the songs that these descriptions lead you to?
1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists. The Nutcracker Suite
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist. Little Drummer Boy
3. Decorate the entry ways. Deck the Halls
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis Silent Night.
5. A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Noel.
6. Present me naught but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
7. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived. It came upon a midnight clear
8. Exuberation to this orb. Joy to the World
9. 288 Yuletide hours. The 12 Days of Christmas
10. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs.
Do you Hear what I hear?
11. The red-suited pa is due in this burg. Santa Claus is coming to town
12. Stepping on the pad cover. Upon the Rooftops
13. Quadruped with crimson proboscis. Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer
14. Far back in a hay bin. Away in a Manger
15. Leave and do an elevated broadcast. Go Tell it on the Mountain
16. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels. I saw three ships a sailing in.
17. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
18. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck. Jingle Bells
19. As the guardians of little woolly animal's protected their charges in the shadows of the earth.
As Shepherds watch their flocks by night
20. Frozen precipitation commence. Let it Snow!
21. Oh, member of the round table with missing areas. O Holy Night
22. Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres. Jingle Bell Rock
23. Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's Mom by a precipitous darling. Grandma got ran over by a reindeer
24. We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole. We three kings
25. Cup shaped instruments fashioned of whitish metallic element. Silver Bells
26. Oh small Israel urban center. O Little Town of Bethleham
27. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season. We wish you a Merry Christmas
28. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster. I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
29. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans. God Bless ye merry gentlemen
30. Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me. White Christmas
31. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals. Frosty the Snowman
32. Tranquility upon the terrestial sphere. Peace on Earth
33. Have hither ward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief. Come all ye Faithful