Friday, December 4, 2009

First Star Crush....apparently

So last night I was tucking the kids into bed and as I walk into the girls room, MD is excitedly clamoring,

MD: "MOMMY!!!!! I have to tell you something!!!"
Me: "OK, what is it?"
MD: "KT KISSED Harry Potter on the book on the LIPS!!!!!" (Mind you this is with the full facial effects, as loud as she can be, and hand gestures too)


I look at KT who is beet red in the face and hiding her face behind the stuffed animal she had and obvious that she's been ratted out by her little sister...

I quickly think of what to say and the first thing that came to mind was to not make a big deal out of it and I simply responded: "OK! Not a big deal... Good night, see you all in the morning!"

And I turn around as fast as I can, turn the lights off, and head down the hall as quickly as I can to keep from busting up laughing. LOL! I am soooooo not looking forward to the actual teen years! eeek!