I went to a lovely gathering of women for my E.W.A.C.H. group and we had a Christmas party and one of the things we did that we all enjoyed was this song quiz.
I thought I'd share with ya and post the answers in a couple of days.
What are the names of the songs that these descriptions lead you to?
1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
3. Decorate the entry ways.
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis
5. A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
6. Present me naught but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
7. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
8. Exuberation to this orb.
9. 288 Yuletide hours.
10. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs.
11. The red-suited pa is due in this burg.
12. Stepping on the pad cover.
13. Quadruped with crimson proboscis.
14. Far back in a hay bin.
15. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
16. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
17. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
18. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
19. As the guardians of little woolly animal's protected their charges in the shadows of the earth.
20. Frozen precipitation commence.
21. Oh, member of the round table with missing areas.
22. Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres.
23. Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's Mom by a precipitous darling.
24. We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole.
25. Cup shaped instruments fashioned of whitish metallic element.
26. Oh small Israel urban center.
27. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season.
28. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster.
29. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans.
30. Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
31. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
32. Tranquility upon the terrestial sphere.
33. Have hither ward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.