Friday, January 11, 2019

Day 26- Nov 22nd

Waiting my turn to go check in. Nearly the last person to leave but that's OK. This way I won't be rushed to get where I need to be.

On the plane and waiting ing for take off 

OK off that plane and off to another gate. Now waiting for windshield to be fixed on this plane. Waiting still....my attendant took my ticket to counter ahead of the masses in line and re-booked. 

New gate and new plane. Third time is the charm right?

At 3rd gate/plane and took Boomer out to break too, which meant security all over again. At least it looks like I'm in first class this time.  Had to laugh though. Two diff TSA agents didn't want to pat him down. Finally super. Comes over and was like fine. He has his face buried in my thighs and my hands on both sides. She touches then harness handle, bends down and looks under him and says ok. *SMH*


This guy is not enthused with spending the day here in the airport, but he's being a champ about it :)


Sheesh, and now we are delayed again.... Praying to leave at 4:15

We are finally home!  :D  
We'd left GDF at 8am and walked in the door at 8:30pm. Left the airport about 7:30, but stopped to grab me some food and pick up a kid from practice.