Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday

We have been doing stuff around the house yesterday and today. I'm working on catching up on some sewing stuff, working on finishing up the last of the Great Banquet bag fabric, fixed some toys that needed some repairs, hemmed a couple of pairs of jeans tht I'd cut off and so forth.

Today Im getting stuff ready to go to the Mother Daughter banquet at my grandmother's church tonight. Sue will come home early, picking up Meaghan and bringing her home, and then picking up Katie from school and hopefully leaving fairly quickly after, as it's an hour drive up there, on a Friday night, and traffic is usually quite a bear.

I do have the girls American Girl dolls together and ready to go, with a couple of coloring books too, so that should entertain them while we are there tonight. I just have to get alex down for his nap and take my shower and get myself ready. Should probably give Honey a good brushing before I get in the shower though. :)

Hopefully we'll get some pictures tonight of us all. :)

Later!

No comments: