Saturday, June 28, 2008

Whoo hoo, I'm working out!

I NEVER thought I'd ever say that.... But it's true. Sue and I are going to the HS here and doing water aerobics on Mondays and Wednesdays and then going to the church gym on Friday's. Mike's new schedule of working from 7-3:30 is working out super well too, as he goes to the church gym on the same days, working out before he picks up Meaghan. Then he comes home in time for Sue to pick me up and the two of us go and work out.

I can really tell it's making a difference already, as yesterday I did a 2 mile walk in 33 minutes. I'm sleeping better and in general have more energy and feel better than I have lately. I just hope the weight will start coming off as well with the workouts too. Also, with mowing the yard on Thursday, I wasn't completely wiped when I was done either! Katie, Alex and I also made the 1 mile trek downtown to the hearing aid place and the 1 mile walk back as well, which that was hot and muggy, but all in all good practice for Disney and was good experience for me to be in tune to Honey and how hot she is getting.

Speaking of wich, I'm seriously having to think about what means to keep her cool down at Disney and water down there for her. I've gotten some pretty good ideas from my GDF list, but I'll be honest, I'm a little nervous about it.

No comments: