Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Disclaimer post

I hope to share with friends and family around me and others who may be interested in what happens and what occurs with balancing a family and having ushers syndrome, as well as being a guide dog handler.

Upon receiving a phone call from the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, regarding the post here:

http://hearnoevil-seenoevil.blogspot.com/2008/12/monday-so-war-is-on-with-reis-counter.html

The above linked post has been edited and I ask that you review that post and I want to reiterate my disclaimer of the following:

Upon leaving the school, I do have 100% ownership of Rei and am fully responsible for her care, continued training and upkeep/good health. Tthe school is there to support and assist me in any issues that I may have, to ensure our bonding and success as a working team, hopefully for many, many years to come. The postings on this blog are completely my thoughts, opinions, and how I have viewed things to happen in my life.

No comments: