I'm planning to make the girls some stuff for thier dolls, at a fraction of the cost of buying it from American Girl, so here was my first attempt at knitting the night gown. Hadn't planned on doing it in a verigated, but I started this last weekend when we'd went up to Aleatha and Joe's. I'd only taken one size of needles with me, the starting circ size the pattern called for, and the verigated yarn to make dish rags for our kitchen.
So I'd finished the dish rag I was working and wanted to do something different, so asked Aleatha if I could hop on the puter and pull up the link that I have here on the blog to this pattern and give it a shot. Here's what we came up with. :) Needless to say, I've started dress #2 so both girls will have one though! LOL!
Mel just linked me to a another cute outfit, so gonna add that to my links below. :)
I am still working on Mike's sweater, going down one of the sleeves yet, need to take some pics of it too and that progress.