Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where to start?

It has just been an insane few weeks, super busy, an emotional roller coaster and sickness all running together.

We had Alex's birthday party with friends from college, which he made out well and the kids all had fun. :)











Yummy Cake!!!!




The kids all investigating the Ant:




So that evening we had bible study, which we all went to, though I wasn't feeling good. By the time I got home, I was really not feeling well and on Monday- on Katie's birthday, I was pretty much out of commission. I was running a fever and just felt awful. Mike had to work 2nd shift on the next day- the 26th, so I went to the Dr after being sick for 2 wks and at that point I wasn't wheezing, but I wasn't exactly clear in the lungs either, as my Dr put it. So I wound up on some Amoxicillin and thankfully was feeling a lot better, but was still really having to rest a lot from being wiped out so quickly and the loss of energy. I think I took naps every day that week, and I definitely needed it!

We also took Alex to the Dr too, since he'd had the same thing for even longer than I had, and he had full blown ear infections in both ears. :( So he wound up on Omncef for that. We didn't really get to do much of anything on Katie's birthday since I was so sick, but she did get to have a birthday party with friends from school and church- coming up in the next post. :)

No comments: